Training IT Governance
By examining how an organization makes IT investment decisions, implements new assets, delivers services, assesses risk and measures its own performance, the IT auditor can assure the organization is meeting its fiduciary, compliance and security responsibilities. By joining this training, participants will learn how to audit an organization’s use of its Information Technology assets.
In details, at the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Utilizing IT to further organization business objectives
- Aligning IT investments with business strategy
- Familiarizing strong control environment within the organization
- Understanding organizational information architecture and technical direction
- Assessing and managing IT risks
- Optimizing IT team to deliver services
- Understanding values for organization
Officers, supervisors and managers who are eager to understand, have the know-how, enhance and improve their skills in IT Governance within their organization.
- Foundations of IT Governance
- Integrated IT Governance Framework and Roadmap
- Business/IT Alignment Excellence
- Program/Project Management (PM) Excellence
- IT Service Management and Delivery (ITSMD) Excellence
- Outsourcing and Vendor Management Excellence
- Performance Management, Management Controls and Risk Management
In order for effective learning and full appreciation, the course will be delivered with 40% of the time devoted to important concepts and other theory topics and 60% allotted for hands-on lab exercise and case studies. Training lead will be assisted by presentation slides and actual demonstrations for clear understanding and smooth follow-through during the sessions. Active participation will be encouraged through individual work and collaborative effort.
A seasoned enterprise technologist and now budding entrepreneur with 14 years of experiences comprises 12 years of training and education, 7 years of strategic partnership, 8 years of IT Audit, 4 years of service delivery, 8 years of writing and courseware, as well as 6+ years of consulting, software development, project management and network administration.
He has been actively serving as ISACA Subject Matter Expert and Exam Developer along with PMI Program Evaluator and Guest Lecturer in top-tier universities for Master and Undergraduate program, both physical and online, in Indonesia and the U.S.
Various strategic positions he has helmed are Vice Chairman and Acting Chairman, Executive Board Member, Co-Founder, Country Channel Manager, Project Lead and Group Leader. Thus far his project engagement involves broad activities of consultancy, training, content, courseware, copywriting, information systems, enterprise application, programs, web development, to translation.
Today he also has written triple digit articles concerning ICT, management and business in a variety of local and foreign, in leading media and companies. His areas of training are IT Audit, IT Project Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management, COBIT, PMBOK, SEO and Social Media.
Companies he has delivered his trainings are UMW Sdn Bhd, Malaysia Securities Commission, SME Bank, PLN, CIMB Niaga, Aero Systems, Newmont Nusa Tenggara, Artha Graha Bank, Artajasa, Prodia Widyahusada, Thiess, Boehringer Ingelheim, Hokinda Citralestari, DPLK, BPD Jabar Banten, Lintas Media Danawa, Cahaya Listrindo and Universitas Krida Wacana.